Under the initiative of Augmenting Writing Skills for Articulating Research (AWSAR), workshops will be organized at different locations in the country for handholding and developing requisite skills to researchers. The workshops will be conducted by experts who will pool their ideas to suggest tips for good writing and good popular science writing. The tentative theme will cover
- Learn what makes writing good.
- Emphasise on effective way of writing in the clearest way possible, use of jargon which explain its meaning clearly.
- Use of appropriate words, language, sentences clinches for particular effects
- Tips for original writing
- Tips for getting a hook to grab the attention of the reader.
- Basic rules of style, the flow of words and sentences, Grammar and punctuation